A Wichita Falls, Texas Area Photographer




1.17.2008

New Year, New Me!


Ok Folks. I've got to get serious about this weight loss thing. So I'm posting a ticker to hopefully keep me accountable. I've been exercising and eating well off and on all last year and I managed to lose some of the baby weight, but I've still go about 10 lbs to go to get where I was before I got pregnant. And I would like to lose 10 lbs on top of that. Not only that - I would just like to be healthier in general. In fact my new years resolution was not to lose weight - but to be healthy!

I've started running on the treadmill at the gym during lunch instead of the elliptical machine. Which is awesome, because I like running (most of the time :D) and last year I was not able to run on the treadmills because it hurt my knees for some reason. Plus I feel like I get more of a workout on the treadmill vs. the elliptical.

So wish me luck in my quest!

1 fabulous comments:

AnnaYoung January 18, 2008 at 5:51 PM  

So do you mvoe the ticker or does it move on its own and you're just supposed to keep up?

GOOD LUCK! Stay MOtivated! Your'e a champ! Your'e hardcore when you go to the Gym in the rain, snow, and even sunny weather becuase that's when people loaf too!

>cue Rocky Theme Song<

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers