A Wichita Falls, Texas Area Photographer




12.17.2007

Carter & Santa

Saturday was a busy day. I went to get my haircut and decided to do some Christmas shopping. Little did I know that Toys R Us had a huge sale that day. Man, some people are rude! I don't understand how you can be completely oblivious to the fact that there are other people around you. Or maybe they are aware and just don't care. It is one of my pet peeves when people block an entire isle by having their basket on one side of the isle and then stand on the other side of the isle. And then they don't move! Ugh! I finally decided to park my basket on an isle where no one was traveling and then go get stuff and bring it back to the cart.


It also just happened to be the coldest day ever in the world that day. Not to mention the tornado like ice-cold winds! But, at least I got 90% of my shopping done. Just a couple of items left to pick up for Brandon and Carter.


Yesterday we took Carter to see Santa Clause. He loved walking around the little picture area and playing with all the Christmas stuff they had. And he liked waving to Santa from afar. But he was not happy when picture time came! Lol. He cried a little but then he noticed Santa's gloves and was very curious about them. We finally got an okay picture when we were able to get him to look up from Santa's gloves. :D

0 fabulous comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers