A Wichita Falls, Texas Area Photographer




6.22.2010

onelife baptisms

Last Sunday, we had our first baptism celebration at Onelife. It was a-mazing! I'm so glad I was able to capture the day. It was a lot of fun! Brandon smoked some briskets and everyone brought sides. There was even a homeade ice cream making contest, which was SO yummy!! Good food, Good Friends ~ Yay God!!




Devon getting baptized.

Nil getting baptized.



Beth and Jessie getting baptized.
Amen!

I didn't expect it, but it was hard for me to take pictures during the baptisms! I kept getting teary eyed and couldn't focus. And then I wanted to put the camera down and clap and yell! But I love taking pictures so I just yelled while I was clicking - lol!

This is my favorite shot of the day - Beth and her daughter Jolie right after Beth's baptism.

1 fabulous comments:

The Wells Family June 26, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

Hey, my cousin Greg and his wife Lindsay go to your church! Looks like it's growing.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers