A Wichita Falls, Texas Area Photographer




12.26.2009

Halloween 2009

The next weekend was Halloween. We had 2 other UPS drivers families come over to go trick or treating with us because they live out of town and don't have a lot of places to go. Their little boys (Xander & Colton) are are Carter's age. They were not quite to sure of what was going on at first, but after the 2nd house, Carter kept asking "Can we go to another house?" Didn't take them long to get the hang of things! We had a hard time finding him a costume too! At first he said he wanted to be a football player so we went looking for one. I went to 3 different stores before finding a costume! And then he told me he wanted to be a Ford truck. I could have made one I guess, but I know he wouldn't have worn it. I had a hard time getting him in the football costume (as evident by the picture below. "Ok mom, take my picture already!") It was really hard to get a picture of all of the boys looking at the camera (Xander is a Stich from Lilo and Stich and Colton is a Fireman. Xander's little sis Mya is a lamb. She is sooooo cute!). And of course, I'm the only mom who let her kid eat some of the candy that night! lol



0 fabulous comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers