A Wichita Falls, Texas Area Photographer




8.19.2009

First Day of Preschool

Last Wednesday was Carter's First day of Preschool! We had been hyping him up for a few weeks, so he was excited! And I had been warning him that I would drop him off and then come pick him up so he wouldn't be surprised when I left. He was okay the first day. But every day after he has cried either when I drop him off or pick him up. I think he cries when I pick him up because he is so happy! (or at least I hope so ;-). He is going to Wichita Christian School which is pretty close to work. I pick him up on my lunch break and take him to my grandmas and then back to work. They were one of the only places that had an actualy pre-school for 2 year olds. He turns 3 in November but he'll stay in the 2's class. Poor kid is going to be almost a year behind his whole school career since his birthday is not before Sept! Here are some pics from the first day:




1 fabulous comments:

Tara Morgan September 10, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Hey, thanks for the comment. I use Picasa to edit my photos and they have a collage maker, so I made the collage, saved it and then uploaded it as a picture in the Header section of the layout.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers