A Wichita Falls, Texas Area Photographer




7.19.2009

Photography Class

Saturday, I took a superfun digital photography class! It was awesome. Meegan, the lady who took our pictures a few months ago, taught us the basics of digital photography. How to make our pictures look awesome with lighting and the ISO, shutter speed, and aperture. I had so much fun! I really learned a lot and got to meet a great group of ladies. After lunch, we went out and shot our "model" Parker. He is 2 and he was sooooo good! He totally didn't mind that we were all following him around taking pictures. I was shocked at how good he was - Carter would not have been having it! They picked 1 or 2 shots from each of our photos to give to the family. Here is the one they picked out of mine. I had some trouble with the lighting on mine since I can't figure one thing out on my camera for that, so I won't post the rest of them. But I'm look forward to getting the hang of this!!

1 fabulous comments:

The Wells Family July 22, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

That's cool! what kind of camera do you have? is it an SLR?? We have a new point and shoot camera and I'd like to learn how to use it better but didn't know if you need a more professional camera???

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers