A Wichita Falls, Texas Area Photographer




3.10.2008

3Wheel Stroller

How crazy is this? I wanted one of those neat looking 3-wheel strollers for jogging. I found one at ToysRUs that had a cute little steering wheel on the front that Carter could play with. Plus I had a coupon for it and they gave us an extra discount. So we got it, put it all together, and I took it out and the front wheel started shaking like crazy! I had to lock it to get it to stop, and then it made it really hard to turn! And then, by the time I made it around the block, it was squeeking really loudly! The squeeking is no big, deal - I can us WD-40 for that. So, I found my user manual and called Customer Service just now...and guess what? It is NOT a jogging stroller and if you leave the front wheel unlocked (so you can turn it), it will shake! So there is nothing I can do about it! Not to mention the lady basically treated me like an idiot for thinking it was a jogging stroller. No where on anything did it say "This is not a jogging stroller." I would not have bought it if I had seen that! UGH!! I'm NOT HAPPY!!! What a waste of money!!! I think I'm going to write a review of this on the ToysRUs website...

2 fabulous comments:

AnnaYoung March 11, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

Take it back!!

Take it back (even if you threw out the box--hopefully you didn't) and get your money back! Demand you get your coupon back too, while you're at it. I HATe it when business keep the coupon if you have to return something. Get hte manager. The GENERAL manager out here!! I demand customer service and for situation rectification for my friend Leslie!

Anonymous March 12, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

I agree.....take it back!!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers