A Wichita Falls, Texas Area Photographer




11.07.2007

Happy Birthday Carter!!

Wow- has it really been a month since my last post? That's crazy. Time flies I guess. Anyway, today is Carter's birthday! I can't beleive my baby is 1 year old today! It seems like just yesterday I was training Anna for my job and putting my feet up. Lol!


We are going to have a party this weekend for Carter with friends and family. We'll just eat burgers and dogs and cake of course! And then my high school reunion is that night too. I feel old! 10 years already?!? Lol!

We took some family pictures last weekend at Lucy Park and at Smith's Garden town. A lady that Brandon works with took them for us. Carter did so good. He smiled as soon as she went to take the pictures! We also took some pictures of Carter in his Halloween Costume - the UPS man. And then we had Brandon pose with him wearing his UPS uniform and there was a bunch of UPS boxes around and stuff. So Cute! I'll post those pictures as soon as she gets them on a disk for me. And I'm sure I'll have a ton from Carter's Birthday party this weekend.

Yesterday at work we kept hearing something in the walls of our cubicles. Of course we figured it was a mouse, but we never saw it. Until it decided to crawl out. On my desk. AAAHHH!!! Talk about freak out! I let out a yelp and pushed my chair all the way back to Robby's side of the room. Matt tried to catch him, but he is fast and sneaky and went back up into the cubicle walls where he was before. So, they brought some traps in today. But I'm still leary about sitting here. They said they have caught over 40 in the warehouse. Ewwww! Maybe we should get some cats or something?!?


3 fabulous comments:

Anonymous November 7, 2007 at 5:49 PM  

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! A new blog! :D!!!!
Happy Birthday to you...Carter!!! Wish I could be at your party this weekend!!! Get some cool party hats!!

Anonymous November 7, 2007 at 5:50 PM  

HaaaHAAAHaaaa!!! When I read your comment about the mouse and Matt....at first I thought you were talking about Matt being "fast and sneaky" LOL!!!!

AnnaYoung November 11, 2007 at 3:13 PM  

Oh MAN am I glad I made it out of there with just the crickets and fleas!!

Hahaha and that's awesome that Carter was the UPS guy for halloween, I can't wait to see the pictures!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers