A Wichita Falls, Texas Area Photographer




10.28.2010

Third Day

Last weekend was such a treat! Around noon we  went up to Mardel for the Third Day/Michael W. Smith autograph session with Crystal Johnson. I had never been to anything like this so it was really neat! I gave my camera to a girl working there to get an "action" shot (as the band's manager called it) and it was horrible. So I was glad Brandon was waiting in a good spot so I could get some better shots.

Later that night we went to the Make a Difference Tour featuring Third Day, Toby Mac, Michael W Smith, Jason Gray, and Max Lucado. It was an amazing show! Non-stop for over 3 hours!  We have been fans for a looooong time! This was our 4th time to see Third Day. The first time was at Frontier City in OKC. It was outside and they had some seating, but then everyone else sat on the ground. First come first serve. Luckily, we got a seat pretty close! Then we saw them in Norman, and once before here in Wichita Falls with Toby Mac (Toby Mac ALWAYS puts on a great show!!). If you get a chance to see any of these, I highly recommend it!

0 fabulous comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers