A Wichita Falls, Texas Area Photographer




8.27.2010

feature friday

On Fridays, I am going to show you guys some of the websites I like to visit to get all sorts of stuff!

Today I am going to feature April Showers Blog Design. She has a super fun blog all about blog designs. She does custom blog designs and she has lots of freebies (layouts, buttons, etc) and tutorials that make your blog sparkle!!




I love her buttons and blinkies. In fact, I think I'm gonna add some right now! Thanks April!!


1 fabulous comments:

Unknown August 29, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

Looks like a fun and easy meme! I have a new meme rolling out Brag About My Man Monday! You will hopeful pick up on your meme. Are you using a McLinky?

By the way great feature today April was my designer can't say enough on her..:)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers