A Wichita Falls, Texas Area Photographer




4.11.2010

I Pity The Foo - Old Town Show

On Good Friday, we went to see Jeremy Camp at Evangel Temple with Ashley & Ronnie Whitfield and Crystal & Jeremy Johnson. I SOOO wish I had brought my camera! I didn't even think about it because normally you are not allowed to take pictures at a concert, but it was allowed at this one. It was an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G worship experience!!!! Jeremy's wife Adie opened for him and bot sets were all accoustic. Their kids were there too and even came out and danced during one of the songs. They were so cute!! I am so glad we went.

The next night, my brother James' band, "I Pity the Foo" played at Old Town. It was a great show! We had so much fun! I did bring my camera that night...
















James & his girlfriend, Ann.


My mom & her friend Vicki.




Me and Ashley - BFFs!




Ronnie & Ashley - I heart them!





0 fabulous comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers