A Wichita Falls, Texas Area Photographer




5.14.2009

Circus Circus

A couple of weeks ago we took Carter to the Ringling Bros. circus. He was scared at first because we got there right when it started and the music was loud. And he didn't even turn around to face the stage until these daschaund's came out! Those were really cute and I wish I could get our dog to behave like them!! The overall circus itself was okay, but I thought I would be a lot more impressed since it was "Ringling Brothers." And I don't know what is up with my camera, but it has not been taking good pics lately at all. I think I need a new one (hint hint)! Anyway, the hat that Brandon has on below came with the cotton candy that he bought for $9!! Yes $9 for cotton candy and this hat! Crazy!!


0 fabulous comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers