A Wichita Falls, Texas Area Photographer




9.13.2008

Pictures



Here are some pictures from the last couple of months.
First, a couple from swimming in the backyard.








And a few of Carter doing one of his favorite moves off the couch.














Riding the 4-Wheeler with Brandon.














Playing with Xander (another UPS driver's son who is 2 days older than Carter).
















Playing with my grandmother. My cousin Julie's 4 year old, Steven. My cousin Julie, Uncle Henry, Aunt Paula, Steven and Carter.





















What I found when I let Carter play in his room by himself. All the dresser drawers pulled out!





















Carter wearing Brandon's boots. So of course we had to get him his own like Daddy's!


2 fabulous comments:

AnnaYoung September 15, 2008 at 11:15 PM  

Yes! I love the diaper/cowboy boot look. I think that one might be my favorite : )

I also like hte blog background update! Fancy Shmancy! : )

AnnaYoung September 15, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

PS. HAve you always had a pool in your backyard? DId I know about this when I lived there? or did you purposefully with hold that information knowing that I would be over every day after work? . . . . I don't blame you ; )

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers