A Wichita Falls, Texas Area Photographer




6.16.2008

Travels

Last week I traveled to Wickliffe, Ohio (near Cleveland) for work. I flew all day on Monday, and I was exhausted. Then I met my team at the office on Tuesday and Wednesday. I flew out on Thursday and got back home in the afternoon. It was a good trip, but I was sooooo glad to get home. And next Monday (6/23), I'm going to Raleigh, NC for training. I'll be back on Wednesday night from that trip though, so it won't be as long.

I want to say Congratulations to my friend Brandi Martin! Her and her husband welcomed baby Thomas James Martin on Friday, June 6. The whole time she was pregnant, she was expecting a girl, so it was a big surprise to have a boy!! I'm so excited for her though. Motherhood is an awesome blessing from God for sure. It's funny though- for me, as soon as we got married, people started asking when we would have a baby. Then as soon as we had a baby, people started asking when we would have another one. So, Brandi, when is the next one? Lol...just kidding.

1 fabulous comments:

The Wells Family June 26, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

leslie, how did you attach the lilypie.com thingy? I have one I want to attach but don't know how.
Mel

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers