A Wichita Falls, Texas Area Photographer




1.31.2008

Bath Time?!?

Warning: This may gross you out!!

But -I have not laughed as hard as I did last night in a long time. Every night when getting ready for Carter's bath, I take him in his room and get him undressed and then he jumps up and runs into the living room. I guess something about being naked makes him feel free or something! So he goes in the kitchen and puts on one of his shoes. (Lately he has been obsessed with putting on his shoes). So he is standing there, excited that he got his shoe on, and he starts to pee. This has happened before, so I wasn't surprised. So I turn around and grab some paper towels to wipe it up and I turn back around and realize that he had pooped too! I said "Oh my Gosh!" and started laughing, but I had scared him, so he started crying. Poor thing! Maybe you had to be there, but it was hilarious!

If you are grossed out - I warned you!

0 fabulous comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers