A Wichita Falls, Texas Area Photographer




9.27.2007

My New Hair

I finally cut my hair!

It's been at least since before I had Carter since I got a hair cut. But, I also got it highlighted too. Poor Chase (guy who cut my hair). I took him from 8:45am until noon to get it all cut and stuff. Apparently I have a lot of hair! It was the most expensive haircut I've ever got, but it was by far the best. I told him I wanted the "Posh Spice" cut and I think he did a good job. Here are some pictures. I should have taken them this morning, before the one side started doing the flip out thing that it usually does, but oh well.

2 fabulous comments:

Anonymous September 27, 2007 at 2:40 PM  

Sexy mama hair!!!!!!!! It is t-totally cute too!!!! I'm so glad Chase did a good job...he thought you were a sweetie too!

AnnaYoung September 27, 2007 at 7:21 PM  

It looks WAY good! I love it! I also like that you added your 'work fleece' as a nice fashion touch :D (look whose talking, right!)

Well done Leslie, well done!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers